Sunday 24 August 2014

Handmade Card - Ahoy - You Keep Me Anchored

Handmade Card - Ahoy - You Keep Me Anchored 

Handmade Card - Ahoy - You Keep Me Anchored 

Using silver rivets and my Cropadile, I made a strip of blue card, with evenly spaced rivets. I was really just playing around with the Cropadile, as i haven't used it since buying it. After making the strip, I thought it looked somewhat nautical and wanted to make a card using it. I cut some red & white circles and made a 'lifebelt'. Then added a metal anchor charm, some twine and matted it onto black cardstock. The sentiment was created in Photoshop and is available to download from my 'Blog Candy' Page.

Entered into Less is More at: http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. Super nautical and love your colours and layout
    Thanks for joining the challenge
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking creation, super maritime card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super I love the clean colour scheme!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete