Monday 25 August 2014

Handmade Card - Happy Birthday Ladybird

Happy Birthday Ladybird 

Happy Birthday Ladybird 
I used Conqueror 300 gsm paper with a Zander Zeta 100 gsm Lining for the card base (6" x 6"). To create the ladybird, I cut 2 circles of the same size (approx. 6cm) and drew black dots in a diagonal pattern onto both sides. Copic Ciao pens were used for the grass, sweeping them upwards from the base (I used 2 shades of green). The clouds were made by die cutting a cloud shape, using Joy Cloud Dies. I then took the outline and using a sponge, lightly brushed it upwards with Pan Pastels. This left a cloud outline, which I repeated, randomly across the top. The sentiment is 'Verve' - 'Happy Birthday', which was embossed with Black, 'WOW' embossing powder. Finished with a black & white spotty ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment